- Our party was trying to get some intel from a half-orc butcher. The only one in the party with enough CHA was our merfolk cavalier, who disguised himself as a woman to seduce the guy.
- Half-orc: "Welcome! Can I interest you in some of our quality meats?"
- Merfolk (in disguise): "Actually, I'm only interested in one choice of quality meat." *wink*
- Half-orc: "Well, what are you looking for?"
- Merfolk: "What I'm trying to say here is I wanna suck your dick."
- Turns out the half-orc was gay.
I got bored at work.
this is the best thing ever oh my GOD
I’m not a huge fan of requests due to personal reasons, but you guys are so nice to me that I decided draw some suggested fusions in between commissions. There where so many that I simply couldn’t draw all of them so I’m sorry for that! Also, Flaremonchan is secrectly a super saiyan.
I think it’s really hard for bisexuals because there is the illusion of choice. Because obviously being in a gay relationship isn’t as easy as being in a straight relationship. [x]
If anybody ever asks me why/how anime characters are hot I’m going to show them Char Aznable
and ask them why they’d even ask such a question I mean LOOK AT THIS GUY
This is actually pissing me off. It has begun to ruin halloween for me knowing people don’t spell check. Things are massed produced in factories and sent out for sale to the public spelt spoopy, doo, and creppy. Like what the actual fuck. My computer even automatically changes spoopy to spooky. I mean, come on. The best holiday season and businesses don’t even care enough about it to spell check the items they’re gonna sell. Fuck this shit.
come on buddy wheres your smngfiehp cheer